Wednesday, October 19, 2011

LOVE AFFAIR

I am having a love affair with acrylic paint. On a canvas, there is no amount that is too much. I might use three or more large tubes on a 16" x 20" canvas. I love the paints swirling fluidity, and the exquisite patterns formed as the colors merge.

For now, I am not interested in creating a particular image. I am exploring my inner world of rotating, spiraling, oscillating color. I enter and dance in this realm of energy and its vibrations.

This world at our centers is the seat of our souls. This domain is a part of Divine Consciousness and the source of our inner knowing and intuition. This realm is as much a part of God as a drop of the ocean is the ocean.

After a stressful day, my tension dissipates when I pick up a brush or palette knife and allow my spirit free rein. Then, I am allowed admittance into the Divine symphony of color and form.

No comments:

Post a Comment