Monday, October 3, 2011

ANGER AND RESENTMENTS

Anger, when harbored, becomes resentment, and the person they hurt the most is their owners. I have heard it said that if we are angry and resentful toward someone that we are carrying them around in our head's rent free. Actually, we are carrying these toxic emotions around in every cell of our bodies.

I have also been told, if I have anger or resentment toward someone, to pray for them. My prayers have varied over the years. Early on, I prayed for their happiness, health and prosperity, whither I meant it or not and, eventually, I would mean it. Later, I prayed for them to be surrounded by Divine light and love, and I still use this prayer. Now, my go to prayer is, "God bless them."

I have found that I cannot bless someone and be angry with them at the same time. The "Law of Attraction" holds that what I send out returns to me multiplied. I prefer to send my boomerang out loaded with blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment