Saturday, December 10, 2011

FIRST ART SHOW

Last night saw the first exhibition of any of my work, which consisted of two paintings. What was special for me was another exhibiting artist, Michael, raved about one of my pieces, "Roll With It," and complimented me by saying, "I wish I had painted it."

My art teacher, Patti, also said, "I've never seen anyone do the things with paint that you do."

Truly, the only thing I can claim as my own is hard work and perseverance. My emotional and spiritual healing opened the channels within me through which the Divine energy flows onto canvas. The visions and inner voice issues from the collective conscious of all that is and ever shall be. I feel blessed to be their recipient.

May each of you receive the Universe's blessings. L.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment